Sunday 24 June 2007

bush war blues

We haven't yet mustered the courage to open the tent door, it's raining again. We ended up sitting outside the tent last night listening to the music coming from the Lost Vagueness field. As we were waking back I said to Sue, "that band we can hear are making a really good job of the song Baggy Trousers." It turned out to be Madness. Then we started on bottle number 2 and I'm not to sure how I ended up in my sleeping bag. Last thing I recall was Sue shouting at some girl squatting in a bush for a wee, while I was demanding a surface to air missile from passers by to take out the pesky helicopter that insists on hovering over the tent. Not the sort of actions you'd expect from someone who spend the morning in the Cnd tent.. We're are going to see Mark Thomas in the left field this afternoon to repent, first though lets open the tent and see whats out there. . . . . . . . Jean Luke Moss and Sue x x

No comments: