Saturday 23 June 2007

kurtz the weather

When I woke this morning, with all the helecopters overhead and muddy people in combat outfits I really thought I was in the film Apocalyse Now. "I love the smell of weed in the morning." This afternoon we visited the Pussy Parlour and say a superb band, as they played their last song the drummer went round the audience handing out parts of his drum kit for everyone to play- there's an idea for you Mr. Jon Harris! We then went to the Lost Vaugeness field for thai curry in a leopard skin Marquee, lit with day glow flouresent lamps and fairy lights, now I'm feeling like I'm in one of my cousin Carol's dreams. Then it was onto the ballroom to watch a ska band and an acrobat, interesting combination! Apparenty there is lots on the news about the mud, it's nowhere near as bad as 2005, we are dry and happy and having a 'nice' time. Nicely Toasting, Paul and Sue x x

No comments: