Monday 25 June 2007

last night


I got the feeling it was going to be a strange evening, while the Manic Street Preachers were on, I bought a couple of pizzas for tea and took them back to where we were sitting in front of the Pyramid Stage, I'd just started eating mine when I noticed the woman next to me peeing in a cup, that her husband was holding for her! Thats love for you. The Who were on fire and we really enjoyed ourselves despite the rain. After we ditched the chairs back at the tent it was back to the ballroom in Lost Vagueness. On the way we saw a very brave man, with a cold water hosepipe down the front of his trousers, maybe more drunk than brave actually. We had no idea who would be playing, so it was a suprise to see Chas and Dave I can tell you! The things you do after a couple of shandies. The rain continues so we are carrying on the party in our tent, everyone is invited. By the way, we have decided to stay here and live a pastoral life style. Love you all, Paul and Sue x x

No comments: